Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wedding Talk =)

Ahhh I'm getting so excited for the big day!! May needs to hurry up!! I had a great afternoon thrift shopping with my fiances grandma. Shes very creative and has beautiful ideas so shes a pleasure to shop with =) I know when you think about weddings, thrift shopping doesn't exactly come to mind. I absolutely hated to thrift shop when i was younger. It was only recently when i realized i needed to hop off my imaginary high horse and be more smart about how i shop! Trust me, people are always bringing in their wedding items to second hand stores! Lucky for you, you get it for a fraction of what the first bride paid.
 
 
We went to two thrift shops the other day. At the first stop i found a set of champagne glasses used for a wedding. $1.50 a piece after using our 25% off Tuesday discount. Like I've said in a previous blog, shop on the sale days! Anyways, the last store we went to guess what?! We found the exact same champagne glasses and they were just 49 cents a piece! Plus they had over 20 wedding candle holders. I was in heaven! Then to top it off, next to them was a glass cup from Buca which just so happened to be where we went for the first big date my fiance ever took me on =) I figured it was a good luck sign so i grabbed that too, haha!
 
 
I have craft projects already in mind for decorating the champagne glasses and candle holders so keep checking back! I'm excited to show you how to personalize your items and give them that glamorous look with cash to spare =) 
 
 
Oh yeah, i found adorable new Forever 21 tops, a Maurice's top, Hollister jeans, and super cute shoes from famous footwear while second hand shopping. Ive been lucky lately! (Sorry the photo is upside down, haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment