Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ahh Saturday =)

 
Today was a much needed day of relaxing and quality time with my little love bug in the morning and my soon to be hubby in the afternoon! My day started out by a loud wake-up call at 5:50am to little guy crying in his crib. He must of had a bad dream because that's awfully early to rise and shine. The sun wasn't up yet and he continuously yawned all morning. Needless to say we did a lot of snuggling, haha. Anyways, later this morning i met with a lady from an on-line garage sale site and purchased an adorable bird cage style card holder for our wedding! You cant even tell it's used! Plus it was dirt cheap... SCORE =)
 
 
It matches perfect with the life-size bird cage that i talked about in a previous blog. I figure after the wedding is over i can use them for household decor or see what Pinterest suggests, haha =) She also sold me a few vases and threw in a free item too.
After that, i went and picked out my fiances christmas gift a month early... he can be a little pampered ;) He was surprised at what i picked out because its exactly what he's been wanting for awhile so he best be a happy gamer now, haha. For those of you who game on a PS3, its the Turtle Beach PX5's!
Last but not least, i had a couple stamp cards to use up at a thrift store so i found these totally cute pumps (I'm obsessed with purple), a super cute Lauren Conrad top, Hollister skinny jeans, and an extra long button up shirt with a belt for around the waist... perfect with leggings! The heels match both tops as well. Again, great condition and dirt cheap! I Love the thrill of the hunt =)
 
 
P.S. Excuse my attention seeking pets... I promise you they are overly spoiled and far from neglected, haha =)
 
 
Click here for an article from Lucky Magazine on tips for thrift shopping! My blog from yesterday points out some tips as well =)
 

2 comments:

  1. Lol oops not supposed to say dirty cheap haha ill fix that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Chelsea so helpful! I also enjoy the thrill of the hunt and I'm jealous of your finds

    ReplyDelete