Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Crafts, Nails, and Black Friday...

Well i didn't have time to craft today but i did make it to the craft store. I bought a few large containers of glitter, spray glue, string, etc to help make our centerpieces for the wedding. I still need to go get the twigs so i don't have everything just yet. I got LED purple mini lights which I'm sure ill put into the centerpieces somehow. That's for a later blog =)
 
 
 
I did also start a little something today... I purchased my first two OPI nail polishes. I got them for only 5 bucks but you will easily pay 8 if not more in the store. That's a bit spendy considering girls need multiple colors. Are expensive nail polishes really worth paying extra? I'm doing a little test to find out. I have cheap brands such as NYC and Sinful Colors from Target to Nicole by OPI, China Glaze, and Orly. Over the next couple weeks I'm switching from one to the other to see whats really worth your money. Even though Sinful Colors takes up a nice chunk of the nail section at the store, they chipped the same day i applied them. Sinful Colors, you already failed.
 
On another note, i think we are black friday shopping again this year. Funny thing is, we don't need really anything. I have everything i need to keep me happy for awhile but i think just getting out of the house and watching a bunch of mad women shoving each other for a material item just hours after they were supposed to be thankful for what they have might be a little amusing! The most popular black friday ads are as follows: Walmart, Best Buy (of course), Target, Kmart, JC Penney, Kohls, Macys, Meijer, Office depot, Sears, Staples, Toys R Us, Babies R Us annnnd Walgreens. Check out theblackfriday.com and happy savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment