Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Super easy nail art

I figured since I'm testing out all of these nail polish brands for a future blog, I might as well get creative with my nails. I don't typically get my nails done at the salon. I have a love/hate relationship with acrylic nails. I love how they look but i usually don't like to wear them. With that said, I'm always looking for ways to add a little design to my own work. Here is a design I found online and decided to try it myself. Its super easy:
 
 
 
 
 
I really dont even need to explain what I did here. Just use a little scotch tape and make a design you want! I started with placing the tape where I didnt want to get any paint. Once I painted the bottom, I let that completely dry. Then i placed the tape over it so i could paint the rest. SUPER EASY. I used a color called Beige-A Vu by Nina. You can pick this up at Sally Beauty. The top color was a bright color called Coral Reef by Sally Hansen. You can get it at Target. I love either nude/beige with neon/bright colors =)
 
 
 
 
Now before you go, be sure to check out this link: The Beauty Department. My example above was the easiest one you can do. If my sons naps were longer I could of made a more creative design, haha. This site will show you more in depth how to create neat designs with just some scotch tape, scissors, and 2+ kinds of nail colors =) Happy painting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment