Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

From photography to wedding dresses...

 
This week has been really busy for me. Tonight i got a bit over my head in a project where i am posting my clothes onto local online garage sale sites. You have to get rid of the old to make room for the new right? Its a good way to get rid of those old clothes that you don't wear anymore. If that doesn't work, ill try Plato's Closet. If THAT doesn't work, then its off to the Salvation Army.
I'm happy to report that this week i purchased my first professional camera! Ive been practicing a lot ever since i figured out how to use it. Its a Canon Rebel! I'm not quite sure what kind of photos i will take, but the possibilities are endless. This has been a dream of mine since i was in school. My fiance has an interest in it as well so its something we can enjoy together!
I wish i had more to report but this week was extra busy. I am getting married this spring and I'm picking out my wedding dress very soon! This week i was busy looking online before i go make my final decision in the store. Click here and check out David's Bridal. how can you pick just one? Honestly?! =) Have a great weekend everyone! 

 


3 comments:

  1. You can take our family pics if you want!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. id be happy to! hopefully later this winter ill be experienced enough. im taking classes next year for photography =) right now im just practicing my little heart out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have one of these Chelsea-----LOVE!Takes beautiful pics and really easy to use/upload/edit :) Happy photo taking

    ReplyDelete