Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Unique DIY Chandelier Project

Hello readers! I figured I would share with you a neat idea that I found while searching online for craft ideas. I love DIY projects and today I'm sharing with you how you can create a neat chandelier design! There are sooo many ideas out there but I had to go with just one. I picked a really pretty bright colored attention grabber =) Ha ha!
 
 
 
 It definitely makes a statement in which ever room you choose to use it in. It doesn't necessarily have to be in this color either but it does look great!
 
*NOTE: This is NOT my creation. As I stated in my last blog, I am very busy right now with wedding planning, my child, etc so for about another month I won't be crafting unless it is wedding related! Please click on the link below the photo and give this person the credit =) Thank you!
 
Back to the project...
 
It does not appear to say how much all the supplies will cost but I am going to assume that this will still be a little cheaper then if you were to go buy a similar chandelier. The materials needed are as follows:
 
Lots of long strands of beads (marti-gras, wooden beads, etc. all work)
Metal hanging garden basket
A spool of thin gauge wire
Some wire outters
A wire clothes hanger
A pendant light kit
A metal chain (used to hang the light fixture)
Light fixture mounting bracket, loop and bolt
A light fixture ceiling cap
 
 
Now follow her steps on her site as she walks you through the process. The end results are nothing short of amazing and I will definitely be trying something similar when we move into our first house =) Good luck!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment