Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

DIY Jewelry Board

Hello there! If you didn't catch my last blog, I was showing off some new items at Target. One was a jewelry board that I really want! With that said, I remembered how I came across a few DIY jewelry boards on Pinterest and figured it was time to find a great blog to share! I had a friend who created their own jewelry board and it turned out really well! Ladies, these are great because you won't need such a large jewelry box. I pretty much only use mine for rings and my more expensive jewelry now. The rest of mine hang from a holder on the wall but its not a jewelry board. These are almost a must!!
I found a blog that shows you step by step how to create your own jewelry board and its really neat! Please click on the source below the photo and give this person the credit because they did a great job!
 
fabric covered jewelry board_detail
 
 
Materials needed for the project:
Cork board canvas from Target
Hot glue
Thumb tacks
Fabric remnant
A couple boxes of decorated nail heads from JoAnn Fabric
 
Click on the link to the source above and you will be brought directly to her blog! This is so simple and quick to create! I am definitely trying this out this summer! Good luck and happy crafting =)


No comments:

Post a Comment