Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Special Occasion Hairstyles For Girls

Whether your event is prom, a wedding or some other type of special occasion, don't forget that there are a lot of amazing hairstyles out there that are calling your name! Now is your chance to try on a whole new you with a new style! Whether you want your hair up or down, I have a few unique styles that I would like to share with you!
Take a look for yourself:
 
*Note: These are not my photos or designs so please give the credit to the sources below the photos. Thank you!
 
For those of you who love big loose curls!
 
 
 
This is great for those who like something new and trendy!
 
 
 
 
For those who love a vintage look, this is for you!
 
 
 
A simple yet total sleek and pretty style!
 
 
 
Finally, last but not least...
This cute style =)
 
 
 
Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day =)
 

1 comment:

  1. They’re all nice, but I find the hair-ups too bride-y. As for me, I fancy hairstyles that are half-up with wavy curls, like Belle’s hairstyle in Beauty and the Beast, but with a little twist of buns and braids. Yet I’m kind of intrigued how the one in second photo is done. Is there any link for the steps? Catherine @ Cameron's =)

    ReplyDelete