Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Adorable Things To Buy

I have a guilty pleasure of shopping but I'm on a strict budget since we are less than a month away from our big day! With that said, I pretty much walked around Target the other day admiring all the things I should wait to buy, ha ha. I'll definitely share with you a couple neat little finds that I came across though!
One part of me loves the rock n roll look with black and red colors. The other part of me however, is a bit girly! I love floral designs and a rustic look!
With that said, I was IN LOVE when I seen this:
 
 
I really REALLY want the mirror, adorable jewelry board and floral designed stool! For the life of me I could NOT find some of these items online so as of right now I'm assuming that most of this is sold just in stores.
If you like my style and have similar taste, go pick up a few of these items for your home =)
Check out Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment