Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fun patio furniture!

Good evening readers! Even though spring is having a slow go this year, I am not holding back on my love for summer fun! We got a neat patio set last year. For the life of me I cannot remember where we got it but none the less, I found a few neat sets from Target and Walmart that are great! 
 
Threshold™ Ordway 5-Piece Wicker Patio Chat Furniture Set - Yellow
Space savers! I love that idea! They are a bit spendy but very stylish and eye catching! Our local Target store had them out on display.
Source: Target
 
Rose 3-Piece Bistro Patio Set
Source: Walmart
A cute bistro style patio set perfect for chatting with a friend and sipping your morning coffee or an ice cold lemonade on a warm afternoon!
 
Caravan Sports Oversized Infinity Zero Gravity Chair, Brown
Source: Walmart
We have this from last summer brand new still sitting in our shed waiting to be used so I can't tell you how we like it yet but we heard a lot of good things about these zero gravity chairs =)
 
Last but not least... I just had to share a cute little find while looking at patio items one day...
Behold... my little owl lawn ornament/garden stake =)
I found him at Family Dollar for a whole 2 bucks... you can't go wrong!

owl, whirly bird, garden stake, stake, decor, yard decor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment