Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Cute DIY Tank Top Idea

Hello everyone! Since its spring I thought it would find a cute DIY shirt project for those who are interested to try. I have done a few in the past but stopped. I guess I ran out of shirts to design and got caught up in other things. Maybe its time I grab my scissors, needle and thread and try it again! We have had a very busy life lately with a wedding to plan, a two year old and trying to move on with life so all of my crafting has went into the wedding so far. With that said, tonight I will not be sharing my own creation but I will show you how a crafty lady designed a cute top with her own materials around the house! Very simple. Very cute! Lets go!
 
Meet Jessica!
Anthropologie Inspired Refashion
 
 
She runs her own blog like many of us and put step by step instructions on how to create this adorable top! I personally think the bow is cute, especially for spring! Undecided if you want to try this? I'll tell you what, she only used a few things:
 
A knit shirt or tank top
fabric for the neck and the bow
Scissors and items needed to sew
 
That's it!
 
Click here and follow her easy steps to create this cute top =)
Its great to recycle old clothing and make a new style out of it!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment