Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Cool Party Lighting

Hey there! I found one more neat chandelier lighting design tonight that I felt like sharing =) This one is easier then the last blog I put up and It works for indoor OR outdoor use!
 
DIY: chandelier
1 hula hoop (spray painted) + 2 strings of icicle lights and black electrical tape = magnificent chandelier. Awesome!
 
 
*NOTE: I did not create this. Please click on the link below the photo to visit the source =)
 
The only materials you need are one's that could be found in your garage or shed! Spray paint a hula hoop a color that you like. I would recommend a tan or white to match the lighting. Grab two sets of icicle lighting and black electrical tape. I would also suggest painting the tape the same color as the hula hoop. Tape the lights on to the hula hoop and there you have it! Questions? Check out the creators site: CLICK HERE
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment