Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

It's YOUR Wedding So Customize It! Have a Custom Jewelry Designer Help You Out.

I have found that some of my favorite weddings that I've been to and the ones that stick with me the most are the ones that are customized to the couple. Last weekend, I went to a wedding of a couple that loves wine. They personalized their wedding around this by having a "guestbook" of wine bottles to open on various anniversaries that the guest signed, place cards for the guest held down by wine corks, and centerpieces of wine glasses with floating candles.
Another way to add some customization to your wedding is with custom jewelry. This is a way to have wedding jewelry made just for you. Simone and Son takes into account YOUR personal style and budget. Check them out and let a custom jewelry designer help you customize your wedding even more with custom wedding jewelry to fit you as a couple perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment