Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Neat Bathroom Ideas!!

Welcome to my blog! Today I thought I would share some neat bathroom ideas that I found while browsing through Pinterest! Who knows, you might want to try them in your own home =)
Check it out:
 
*NOTE: These are not my creations so please click on the links below the photos and give credit to those who put these up =) Thank you!
 
Moving along...
The first idea I found was using a plate stand as a holder for your bathroom counter top needs! It saves some space and adds a little style to the room. You can find similar plate stands at a lot of different stores. One being Target.
 
Bathroom...
 
 
Here is the second idea I loved:
 
Use regular curtains and take rod to the ceiling. hang towel bar above the toilet
 
 
Notice the extra long shower curtain idea? I really like the fact that you can open it from the center! Its actually two long window curtains! Move the rod and hang it up below the ceiling instead! Pretty neat!

Next is a cute bathroom sign! Perfect for visitors or just a nice added touch to your home =)

Flower pot hanger turned into bathroom sign

Source: Unknown?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment