Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tungsten | For The Manly Men

What man actually enjoys wearing rings? Not many that I know of that is for sure. I have always thought this about men until I recently discovered Tungsten for men. When I got married I didn't want my husband to be that kind of guy that doesn't wear his wedding band. I wanted him to feel proud and enjoy the look and feel of his ring, that's why we choose Tungsten wedding bands.

We decided to go with tungsten because of its benefits: scratch proof, durability and masculinity. While trying them I found myself loving Tungsten as much as my husband that I bought myself one! I know its kind of a "manly" type of ring but I loved the simple silver band and it really ties into my lifestyle. I, nor my husband, wants to worry about scratching up our wedding bands. I am happy to say my husband does     in fact wear and enjoy his Tungsten wedding band!

No comments:

Post a Comment