Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning Starts Here: Blue Print Rack

I think its safe to say Spring has arrived and you know what that means, Spring cleaning! I can say I haven't even started in fact I don't even know where to begin. Between windows, dusting, cleaning out closets, and mopping I feel like my list is never ending. Especially with school winding down I have accumulated so many papers and financial documents that are flooded all over my room.

I have struggled to find a decent way of storing these papers so I decided to just buy a big rack to store everything. I love the blue print storage rack from cuttingmats.com it is so useful and handy. The storage unit I bought fits on the wall so its not in the way and has a slot for every year i have been in school and the relating financial documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment