Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Maxi Dress

 Maxi dresses are all the rage this Summer. I am on board with this fashion fad because for once it is so comfortable. Who can resist one piece long, jersey knit dress? Comfiest thing ever! Even women that are on the short end of height, including me, can pull this dress off. I think shorter women look best in solid colors but I can't wait to try a striped one like this or a printed version. A part of me thinks print will be overwhelming on shorter women but I also think depending on the print it could work. As long as its not to overwhelming of a print it will work!
*A trick for shorter women wearing maxis: tie a small knot on either the left or right side to show some leg so it isn't dragging on the floor. I think this is cute personal touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment