Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dates In A Jar


If you are anything like my boyfriend and I you run out of fun date nights. Also, you run out of gifts to buy each other after being together for awhile. I would much rather receive a thoughtful, hand made gift or even note than a materialistic object. My boyfriends birthday is coming up and instead of buying him one gift I decided to take this route...

Dates in a jar! How fun? Write fun dates on Popsicle sticks, doesn't have to be expensive, and when your both free one night pull a stick and take the adventure. Like I said it doesn't need to be anything expensive it could be something like watch a movie, make dinner together, take a stroll around the block, be creative! This gift is meaningful and that way you don't have to try to think up dates; instead they are all ready for you to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment