Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

So Kardashian

If you haven't already heard Sears has launched a Kardashian Kollection which includes: handbags/accessories, shoes, swimwear, sunglasses, women's clothing, jewelery, intimates, denim and the latest, home. I am a huge fan of the Kardashian sisters, especially Khloe and Kourtney. What is so unique about this Kollection (no it isn't spelled wrong:) is that you can tell the personality of each sister through the Kollection.

I haven't bought into the whole monokini swimsuit type until just recently. I always thought it looked um lack of a better word, striperish? But after seeing it season after season the style has really grown on me. What I like about this monokini is the color, and the style of it. It doesn't cover the whole tummy so you won't get as weird of tan lines. This suit is so Koutney!

No comments:

Post a Comment