Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Divorce Jewelery... Really?

As we all know the divorce rate among Americans is somewhere around 50%, which is just completely wrong in my book. In my eyes marriage is a once in a life time type of deal and it seems the trend isn't taking marriage as seriously as they should be. Instead of sticking with each other through thick and thin couples are easily giving up. Don't get me wrong I don't think divorce should never happen, there is always appropriate times, but I don't feel the 50% stat is based on important factors.

I had a "seriously!" moment today when I read about how popular divorce jewelery has become. People are really selling their jewels from their former beloved for cold, hard cash almost immediately signing the divorce papers, I know right?! They are evening having jewelry parties and Divorce jewelry sale. What will they come up with next? What do you all think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment