Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wedding Makeup Pt 2

Hey readers! Here is part two for my wedding makeup blogs =)
If you didn't realize it already, I did my own makeup. Call me picky but I would just rather do my own makeup. Every girl has her own way of doing it, ha ha.
 The funny thing about my makeup for the big day is, it really wasn't too different from what I normally use!
 


 Above is a photo showing what I used for my eyes... not including my mascara however which was by Maybelline.
 
I always use New York Color Liquid Eyeliner! It's super cheap and does the job! A good product for everyday use. I also had a friend give me a shimmer kit thingy from Physicians Formula. I fell in love with it. When I went to the store I picked up this eye shadow by Physicians Formula called Nude. CLICK HERE for a link to the product. Its a little spendy but worth it! You can pick it up in the cosmetics section at Walmart. This is also great for everyday use. 
 
Last but not least, here is what I used for my lips.
 
 
Nothing too outrageous but keep in mind this is for a wedding so I kept my hot pink lipstick in the drawer for another day, ha ha. I have blogged about Maybelline's Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick in the past and I still love it! This particular shade is 025 Beige. I topped it off with Covergirl's Wetslicks Lip Gloss. I forgot how much of an effect a touch of gloss can give.
 Well that about does it for my wedding makeup products! Nothing too crazy but these are all products that I love and I use most of them on a daily basis. Well worth trying =)

No comments:

Post a Comment