Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Very Sexy and Fun Product I ADORE!

As most of my readers know, its been a very busy spring for me so far! I have had a lot of events going on and last but certainly not least... I got married! With everything going on, it seemed like the perfect time to try out some different products from what I'm used to!
First off, I am signed up to receive mail from Victoria's Secret and I have zero regrets there! They have sent me numerous coupons for a FREE pair of underwear (no strings attached) and I always get $10 towards a purchase in their store. When I went in for some underwear, I found a really neat product. Introducing Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Shimmering Hair and Body Spray! They sell four bottles individually like shown below.
 
 
Source: www.ebay.com
 
 Spray it on your skin or hair for a shimmering sparkle that adds a unique effect to your look! The best part is that it comes in four different fragrances! I picked Very Sexy since its one of my all time favorite perfumes by Victoria's Secret. You get a neat effect with a great smell all for $10. Its a little treat for yourself that is worth a try ;)
 
Visit your nearest Victoria's Secret or go online to www.victoriassecret.com and purchase your very own bottle today!

No comments:

Post a Comment