Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Fun Makeup Products I Used On My Wedding Day Pt 1

 Ladies, listen up =) I get asked often by some of you what products I use for my hair, my skin, what makeup do I use and so on and so forth. Well, my wedding was no different! I'm more than happy to share what I had spread out on my mother-in-laws counter top just minutes before it was time to leave for the ceremony!
 I covered my skin in my most recent two blogs that I posted earlier tonight. Now I'm going to share with you what I used for makeup. These are products that I use on the regular sometimes as well.
 


First off, starting from the left side I tried out the Correction Crème from Hard Candy. This was my first time using this but since I am a huge fan of Hard Candy Cosmetics, I figured I'd see how it works. The package says 5 Flawless Results in 1:
color corrects skin tone
oil free
neutralizes undertone
brightens complexion
evens skin texture

My take on it... I liked it. I wasn't overly thrilled about it but I also wouldn't say I wasted my money either. I bought a Medium since I have been tanning. It worked almost the same as my other cover up which works pretty well. I still had a couple visible flaws but that's just me. These products aren't supposed to make miracles happen, ha ha. Since it worked as well as my Cover Girl cover up, I'd probably buy it again.

The second product is my Blush Crush Baked Blush number 126- "Pin Up" by Hard Candy. By the way, all of the Hard Candy products that I show can be found at Walmart.
This blush went on with a light pink that wasn't too dramatic... I liked that! It left a shimmer which brightened up my cheeks. There isn't much else to say except I loved it!

I forgot to add my Hard Candy concealer pencil into the photo so I apologize. It comes with a tube of concealer for about $6. I have blogged about it before. These two are by far my most favorite concealer combos ever! Total coverage and worth the money in my opinion. The pencil helps you cover up the smallest of flaws.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer With Concealer Pencil, Medium 313

Source: Walmart


Last but not least is my Revlon Photo-Ready Concealer stick. I noticed mine went on a little yellow... I'm not sure if its supposed to? I picked out a Medium. Luckily in my photos though, no patches where I wore this stuck out. It lasted a good while without coming off. Id say besides the fact that my skin tone didn't exactly match up to the one I picked out, its a good product. Plus, concealer sticks are always a must for in your purse or in your makeup kit =) I am Pick one up at your local Target!

Thanks for reading everyone!
Stay tuned for part 2 soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment