Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Add Shine To Your Hairstyle!

While I was at the salon getting my hair ready for our wedding, I remembered to ask my stylist what product she would recommend to add shine to my hair. I have a bottle of shine spray from Garnier at home. It works good, but you get what you pay for in this case. If you can spare the extra cash, I recommend Bed Head's Headrush. Its a shine spray that seems to go on a little more evenly than other products. It sprays on more like a mist and leaves a nice shine that almost makes your hair look like its shimmering. I recommend it for adults of all ages. Just because its in a hot pink and lime green bottle, doesn't mean the middle age ladies can't try it out!
This product gives your hair a healthy look and makes it stand out without being too dramatic!
I wanted to share with you what it looks like but of course its really hard for a cell phone camera to pick up the details. I suggest you go to your local salon who carries this product, Target or other stores that sell it and try it out for yourself!
 

 
 
Tigi Bed Head Headrush Spray
Source: Target
 

No comments:

Post a Comment