Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Top Favorite Perfumes

Hey there! Since I blogged about what I used for products on my wedding day, I thought I might as well do one more blog about some products. This time, I'll share with you my top favorite fragrances. Whatever the occasion, I have one for almost every mood or event you might experience!
 
First off, I LOVE Lilu! It is sold at Pacsun stores. Well wait... they sold it then they stopped carrying it, then they sold it again and now I'm not 100% sure if its still in stores. All I know is when I come across a bottle, I buy it! Its probably the most affordable out of all of my favorites. Its usually somewhere between about $12 and $25 depending on the size and you get bang for your buck. Why? In my opinion it is a really pretty smell that seems to last for awhile =) I typically wear it during the day. It has a floral scent and makes you picture Hawaii =)
 
 


 
 
Second, I wore Lucky You by Lucky Brand on my wedding day. Why Lucky? Probably because I was all out of my first choice (Very Sexy) ha ha, but Lucky is still one of my top favorites. I have wore it since high school and even the smell of it brings back memories of my younger years. This one is great for daytime or evening use.

Source: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lucky-You-for-1.7oz-Eau-De-Toilette/1634976?findingMethod=rr
 
 
 
Third, obviously Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. My friends and I went into the store years ago and tested out every one they had. We all agreed that this was the sexiest smell they had! I love it! Definitely a favorite for going out at night =)


Source: http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/very-sexy-fragrance/eau-de-parfum-very-sexy?ProductID=95672&CatalogueType=OLS
 
Forth, I'd have to say The Body by Victoria's Secret. It has a strong scent that I also use either during the day or at night. Not much else to add except to assure you that it leaves a great smell!


Source: http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/body-by-victoria/eau-de-parfum-body-by-victoria?ProductID=68623&CatalogueType=OLS

That's all! Thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment