Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Easy Teeth Whitening Tip Worth Sharing

Hello readers! Not long ago I put out a blog for teeth whitening and now I have came across an easier way worth trying as well! My other blog showed you how to create a paste that you use to brush your teeth. I gave it a shot but also came to the painful realization that I needed dental work. OUCH!!! So, I'll have to continue my teeth whitening experiments sometime this summer. Feel free to try this next tip. 
 
 
 
 
What you will need:
 
A cotton swab (Q-tips work well)
Hydrogen Peroxide
Toothbrush
Tooth Paste
 
Simply take a cotton swab and dip it in a cap full of hydrogen peroxide. Use it to scrub the peroxide on your teeth. Leave it on for only about 30 seconds. After that brush your teeth as you normally would. Rinse out your mouth with water. Try this in the morning and before bed for just one week and it is said that you will see results.
 
I tried this (once a day) when I was a little younger and it did seem to make a slight difference in that short amount of time. Good luck =)

1 comment:

  1. One of the agents used in tetracycline, a medication used for acne treatment, can discolor teeth and the underlying bone. If you use this as a long-term solution, teeth-whitening may be an option to keep your smile bright.

    Sterling heights dental

    ReplyDelete