Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Luxury Tent


I grew up camping every Summer with my family. My family now owns a cabin that we "camp" at but before the cabin we tented it. The tents we used were not luxurious by any means, they were the lowest of the low and had holes, broken zippers, and not much space to cram four people and our beds. We always slept on cots which took up the whole tent and it was so uncomfortable. I only wish we would have had this tent to use!

Sylvansport Go has the most unique tent I have ever seen! It has insulated bed platforms, air mattresses, and multiple living spaces. It is basically a camper and tent put into one. This would be great for any Summer adventures and is so comfortable to be in! No more cinks in the neck from sleeping on cots! Happy camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment