Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Glamorous and Glowing Product You Must Try!

Hello readers! On my wedding day, I wanted everything to be the best that it could be. Of course, this should go without saying! I wanted to add a healthy glow to my skin. I was looking through my makeup and body products and came across my bottle of shimmering body lotion from Victoria's Secret. I believe its from their Super Model collection and called Glamour.
 
*Note: This is not my photo. Please visit the source below and give her the credit for the photo. She is also a fan of this lotion =)
 
 
 Anyways, let me tell you about this product because its really amazing! My fiancĂ© bought it for me and since then its always been a favorite of mine. You know it must be good if your man is paying attention to it =) The fragrance smells alluring and amazing! It goes on smooth and the best part, its probably the best product I have tried yet that gives your skin that incredible glow! Perfect for your shoulders, tummy, collar bone and even a little on your legs! It definitely works and gives a shimmering effect that's not... tacky? For the lack of a better word, ha ha.
 
 It was about $20 and totally worth every dollar! Perfect for fun nights out or a romantic time with your partner. Even the single ladies can put this on... just because! There is nothing wrong with feeling sexy and glowing just for yourself =)
Check out your nearest Victoria's Secret store and ask about this and other similar products. I'm not 100% positive if they still carry this exact product. I could not find it on their website but I know that they sell something very similar. I'm sure just with a different package/name so be sure to give their products a try =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment